This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wrong category, I know! But I always seem to have luck with you people(: What is twitter?
03-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Wrong category, I know! But I always seem to have luck with you people(: What is twitter?
Wrong category, I know! But I always seem to have luck with you people(:

I have no idea what "twitter" is, who uses it, or when it started. It is blocked by my computer and I am not able to unblock it because of privacy reasons. Therefore, I have never even seen the website. So, please give me a better description than what is on Wikipedia or Google!! Anyone who copies answers from Wikipedia or Google will lose their 5 points. I want real answers. Thank you!! (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 09:13 AM

I have a twitter...

Pretty much what you do is stalk people. You "follow" people and when they post what they are doing it pops up on your profile.

For Example:

at 5:45 the Kevin Jonas Said:
The song we're working on right now I'd AWESOME! Can't wait for you all to hear it - kevin

at 4:15 Miley Cyrus was:
eating lunch with emily and jason! i have the bestest friends in the world

It's just interesting to see what celebrities or your next door neighboor is doing.

at 6:16 TeamEdward is:
SNEEZING!!! Achooo!!!

It's ridiculous but addicting! You should get one!

I hope this explains it!

PS: Smart Idea, putting it in the wrong section... makes people look at it Smile)) Might have to try that sometime!!!

Ads

03-14-2014, 09:17 AM

twitter is like, twitching I think. My math teacher says it. It's bizarre..xD
03-14-2014, 09:22 AM

Twitter is a service for friends, family, and co–workers to communicate and stay connected through the exchange of quick, frequent answers to one simple question: What are you doing?

By that, it means its just like Facebook, and MySpace. The only thing that makes it popular is Perez Hilton is the founder of it. (He's a celebrity)
03-14-2014, 09:36 AM

Twitter is just a way to let people know what your doing. A lot of celbrities have it. You go on twitter.com and type in a short message and everyone can view it. Mostly famous people use it to keep in touch with their fans. But anyone can use it.
03-14-2014, 09:47 AM

It is a social networking site. A lot of celebrities use it such as Chris Moyles, Ashton Kutcher, Johnathon Ross, Philip Schofield and Stephen Fry.
You can follow your friends and favourite celebrities who post updates on their current activity....
Its sorta like status updates on Facebook, you can message people as well

Its basically just a social networking site
Hope I helped
xxx