This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"You've been in my mind a lot".. (What do you think is that mean when a girl say that to you?)ILL ANSWER YOURs?
03-14-2014, 09:47 AM
"You've been in my mind a lot".. (What do you think is that mean when a girl say that to you?)ILL ANSWER YOURs?
A bit long so I apologize!
I went on a date with a girl last Saturday. The date went great and we had soo much fun. About two after that, she has been claiming that she has soo much homeworks and papers that are due this week. So I couldn't get a scheduled second date until next week. And that's the reason why I didn't talk to her for two days. We've only know each other for a short period of time and she always initiate a conversation wether it's a text or in facebook. So from Monday night till Thursday morning, we didn't talk. Finally, when I set my facebook online, no less than 10 seconds, she became online as well, but I didn't message her. And I went offline and she suddenly message me saying, "hey Smile". I didn't reply back till after my basketball game. And then finally, I replied saying "hello" back. She's a type of girl that can sense if there's wrong or not so she asked me if I was okay. And of course, I said I was. And next thing I know, she's apologizing to me for being so busy ands why she haven't talked to me for days. I kept saying, it's okay and that I was busy as well, and there's no need for apologies. And then she messaged me this, ("Maybe you thought I was ignoring you but trust me I wasn't you've been on my mind a lot")
And I didn't know what to say so I asked her why she's thinking of me a lot and she replied, ("In a good way! Idk really I just thinking about how much fun I had with you, we need to do it again!") and I agreed and she said goodnight Smile
Questions:
Where do I stand with this girl?
Does she like me or just liked the idea of being around me?
Is she playing hard to get?
How can I ask her out without coming across as needy?
Should I always wait for her to message me first or not? ( it seemed like whenever I try to message her first, she's always busy well, I just sensed it)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 10:01 AM

Ok got to answer quick but I'm in the same sort of situation but worse but man I think she likes you

Hey you actually answered man

Ads

03-14-2014, 10:17 AM

Well it&#x27;s obvious there&#x27;s something there between you both and just make her feel like you wanna be around her and just see where it goes don&#x27;t over think every little thing because trust me it ruins things,just meet up again and see where it takes you what have you got to lose?
03-14-2014, 10:31 AM

I think she may be playing hard to get, some girls think that it will make you want them more (is it true btw? I don't really think so...) Well anyway there is a big chance that she likes you. A girl (or idk at least a girl like me) won't say something she doesn't really mean and she said she thinks about you which is a good sign. Maybe she really is busy and feels bad because she WANTS to hang out with you so she said that... who knows. OK. Only her in his situation so you should ask her. There's nothing wrong with asking her questions as long as they don't seem too serious cuz that would just freak her out. I personally think that she definitely likes you or at least has a crush on you in fact i mean SHE BASICALLY TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE ON HER MIND ALOT. Its the same with guys. Who's the girl you think about the most? Most likely the girl you like, right?
03-14-2014, 10:37 AM

You guys have a connection... There's definitely stuff going on she's trying to play hard she likes you but can't really tell you how she feels about you so why won't you she will come around good luck please answer my thanks!!