This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teens what's a big improvement you've made recently?
03-14-2014, 10:16 AM
Teens what's a big improvement you've made recently?
(This is Kitten Mittens)

I've been much more confident lately and for some reason instead of taking insults as insults they do not phase me anymore. I don't know what changed but when someone used to be mean to me I'd get angry and I'd start fighting.

But dude.. I just don't care anymore.

For example, today I moved back to my old Facebook and I just added back all my friends from my other account.

One guy messaged me after accepting my request and said "Uhm....new facebook huh?"

Obviously I said yes. And apparently he meant to delete me on my other account and he thought I had made a new facebook to friend him again (When in reality he was just one of the many people to happen to be on my friend's list)

And then I went to look at his posts and he had a bunch directed towards me like how annoying teenage girls are and how if we didn't use "photoshop" apps we'd all be ugly with caked on makeup. And saying if we aren't facebook famous he hates us.

After he accepted my request he posted something saying "She knows I deleted her and she sent me another request...awkward"

This is more weird than insulting considering he's made other posts about me that were painfully obvious and I honestly barely know him.

He thinks I'm obsessed with him when I only ever see a post of his every now and then and don't care about him at all.

I told him to delete me and he said he felt bad for me...

Normally this whole thing would've made me angry and hurt beyond belief but all I thought in my head was "Please you wish".

And that was all.

I'm not mad. Idk why. I should totally be mad but I'm not and I think maybe its because of my new friends and everyone being so nice to me and making me realize I actually am better than that. More people adore me than not..

And that guy had no friends. So yeah...I just don't feel anything but q little pride.

Wbu?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 10:20 AM

I am on my way to getting mental health care. It's taken a couple weeks and countless phone calls and transfers, but it looks like I might be able to see a psychiatrist within 7 to 10 days instead of having to wait over a month for my insurance to take effect. I'm really excited.

Ads

03-14-2014, 10:37 AM

After seven years, I've finally accepted myself. I'm far more confident than I was and I've got to the point that I've realized that theres nothing wrong with me. I know you don't know the background to what I'm talking about and It would take A LONG time to explain everything.. but since from 2006 to 2013, I overdosed, attempted suicide several times, starved, etc and I was miserable and never happy. I also had family problems going on.. parents were violent and always fighting. But I've now decided, for 2014, to let my past go and focus on my future rather than staying stuck in the past.
03-14-2014, 10:43 AM

I passed my road test about a month ago and bought a (used) car a few days ago! This is all very big for me. I failed my road test three times, and was/am very reluctant and nervous to drive. The car really suits me though and has really motivated me. I'm just really proud of myself because after I failed my firs road test (in June), I thought I'd never be able to pass. Took me four tries and six months, but I didn't give up. Smile
03-14-2014, 10:55 AM

Nothing really, I haven't really been out to change things lately though
03-14-2014, 10:57 AM

Definitely [nearly] quitting drugs. One recreational thing a week is a hell of a lot better than the like, 3 substances a day/1 substance every 4 hours-kind of thing I was doing before, so I still feel a whole lot more accomplished than I thought I'd ever be, even if I haven't *totally* quit. I genuinely did not think I had the impulse control for that.
Or it could also be when I plucked my eyebrows the other day, that was a big improvement.
03-14-2014, 11:10 AM

Finally improving my study habits. I'm starting slow. Learning 10 new vocabs per week, doing 25 pages of grammar practice a day, and practicing my SAT essay writing every day. I think I'm going to start adding more to my study habits. Hopefully, I can ace my SAT test this January! <3 (Hoping for a 2100 - 300 points higher than my previous score).