This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What reason do people remove and block someone from their Facebook page?
03-14-2014, 10:49 AM
What reason do people remove and block someone from their Facebook page?
I mean if that person has never said a bad word about them, why would they block you? a grown person that is. we are both grown people, and I never did anything to her. in fact, I was always nice to her, so why did she block me?
oops I mean what reason do people have for removing and blocking someone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 10:52 AM

People change their minds, it happens. Unlike what we are taught by politics, people do change their minds.

Ads

03-14-2014, 10:58 AM

Let me give you some examples of why I block people:

Poor Netiquette - I blocked my friend's mother-in-law because the woman insisted in typing everything in CAPS, which is considered shouting/rude on the Internet. I tried to explain this to her, but she continued. I blocked her for being too stupid for words.

Annoyance Factor - I have a friend whose boyfriend not only types in CAPS, but he uses the word "EYE" instead of "I". He is also Facebook friends with my friend's young daughter (who is 11), and has an open page showing his "Likes" as mainly T&A garbage knowing that my friend's daughter can see this. The final straw came when my friend took a video of her daughter at swim practice and he is heard in the background saying "Go, baby-girl!" I had to cringe at that. In fact, I may have to block my friend soon for her stupidity in moving this guy in with her over everyone else's objections.

Is the person who blocked you a friend of yours, or just an acquaintance? Periodically, I will delete people I don't know that well or haven't talked to in a while simply because I don't want them too involved in my personal life.

Bottom line: This is Facebook. Don't take it too seriously.