This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i slowly become popular on fb?
03-14-2014, 12:08 PM
how can i slowly become popular on fb?
i just realized im like a total loser and im so embarrassed and i want to get new friends and a new everything ima work on my looks but i really just need new pictures, a timeline, and i need to start posting some stuff i dont want anymore ppl to notice that im a dork its so embarrassing i want to make some changes this summer and when i get to school talk to cool people..i know this is really shallow but im embarrassed to b seen with my friends their reallly weird and awkward to be around like some of them are posers or just really weird or immature. i dont wanna b seen like that anymore and i just reaalized towards the end of the year decided i want a change. its just im not the type to call attention and i dont want people to judge me and im shy and i hate it i need to get over it. most of all im just extremly embarrassed of myself, i wanna do something different. the main thing is i dont want people to think im trying too hard (thats what happened to one of my friends and no one likes her but i dont think she knows) i really need some tips and advice on how i can do this thanks(:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 12:20 PM

Make real friends instead of people on facebook who only follow you so that you will follow them.

Ads

03-14-2014, 12:24 PM

so do I
03-14-2014, 12:26 PM

stfu. facebooks just a website. it doesnt matter how many "friends" you have on facebook. most of them dont know you or talk to you anyway. its called get a life and make friends in the real world. stop worrying about what other people think and be your fucking self. facebook wont make you "cool". if you dont want people to judge you then stop judging them.