This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this girl? (10 points best answer)?
03-14-2014, 02:42 PM
What should I do about this girl? (10 points best answer)?
So I'm a junior in high school and could use some advise. I knew this girl all the way back in 8th grade and I thought she was great in looks and personality, I had no interest in dating her though at the time because I just wasn't interested in that back then. We talked a little but were never friends. So last year I had gym with her and I was blown away by the feelings I had for her. It took me the whole year to approach her and when I did I'm pretty sure I came off as nervous and lame. It was also the only time I was able to speak to her due to coincidence. This year I have no classes with her yet I still can't get her out of my head. Recently though one of my friends told this guy that I'm friends/acquaintances (we sit with each other in study hall and talk but I've never hung out with him outside of school or anything) that I like this girl. Apparently he's in her group of friends and offered to kinda talk me up to her. I'm considering this but really don't like it since I probably didn't leave the best impression all the way back in 8th grade (immature moron), I don't know him that well, and I think that being set up is kind of lame and immature and I'd just rather do it in person. Yet again I never see her now and don't see any other options. Don't even really have the opportunity to try talking to her in the halls. I'm just really confused overall, I'm usually pretty good with girls but I have no idea what to do here. I'm just really nervous and second guessing myself, it's kinda of like I feel like shes out of my league even though we're pretty much equal socially and looks wise. And advise would be much appreciated. Btw I'm not on Facebook. Thanks

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 02:51 PM

Well try telling her how you feel.See where that goes. That worked more than I thought it would when I was your age

Ads

03-14-2014, 02:59 PM

You should go along with it. You seem to really like this girl and if this is the only way to get closer to her then yea. Get to know her I'm pretty sure she will probably have forgot bout the things you did in junior high. It's worth a shot especially if you have nothing to lose. Don't be nervous girls love guys who are straight up and can say anything with confidence.

BTW CAN you please answer my question I really need help . Thanks
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...750AAYsSuh
03-14-2014, 03:02 PM

BE YOURSELF DUDE!!!! Take a chance, you only live once, take a leap. Look on the bright, you will never forgive yourself if you don't. You look like a man wither you get her or not.
03-14-2014, 03:17 PM

To be honest I think you should find out if she is interested in having a relationship. I&#x27;m one of those girls who is not really all about the whole dating situation and it always bugged me when guys would express how they felt about me because it made me feel awkward and also mean when I rejected them. I would have that friend&#x2F;acquaintance find out if she is interested in dating and then if she is, have him find out what she thinks of you.