This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did you get rid of your Facebook/Myspace and why?
03-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Did you get rid of your Facebook/Myspace and why?
Are you happier now that you got rid of it? Does not having Facebook or Myspace make you meet/communicate with people in a different way?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-14-2014, 03:20 PM

Yeah im happy i got rid of it. Cause it was restricting and all the people i would actually want to talk to i can call them anyway. I disposed of the fake friends and destroyed the fake world.

Ads

03-14-2014, 03:30 PM

myspace= old so i deleted it

facebook was fun cause i played a lot of the games ans added people but it just became time consuming in my daily life and everyone needs change soo deleted
03-14-2014, 03:34 PM

Yeppers *(:
I can sleep better, and I'm much happier. I get out of the house and off the computer, and I have more friends *(:
03-14-2014, 03:42 PM

i never got rid of facebook but i got rid of myspace cause people were looking me up. on facebook i can easily limit who sees my profile. myspace was a waste and facebook has apps and games. facebook is safe and helped me communicate better with people.im so happy i got rid of myspace
03-14-2014, 03:55 PM

I have both... I realize it's lame but as long as you aren't as lame or have friends that arent'... everything is cool
03-14-2014, 04:06 PM

facebook, yes. it was filled with pointless updates from friends or annoying bible verses. myspace, no. again i don't like the stupid updates but i like that i can listen to full songs from bands and sometimes find new ones all for free. which is a little harder for me since i hate anything mainstream, rap, and pop.
03-14-2014, 04:15 PM

I finally got rid of a Facebook account I had by reporting it as impersonation. I have not used Facebook nor Myspace much if at all. I originally only joined those sites to see what all the hub-bub was about. Didn't log in for a long time, so I tried deleting them, but I forgot the password/email address I used. Still trying to get rid of the MySpace.

I don't like communicating or meeting people in any way. No.

I am happier and will be at my happiest when the MySpace profile gets deleted, too!!
03-14-2014, 04:16 PM

I got rid of one facebook account because I had too many friends I didn't know so I just made another one. I have a Myspace but never go on it. How do you delete myspace and twitter?
03-14-2014, 04:27 PM

No, i use both a lot. Some of my friends only have a facebook, and some only have a myspace. Im cool with it