This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it wrong to make a parody twitter account for one of my teachers?
03-15-2014, 12:39 AM
Is it wrong to make a parody twitter account for one of my teachers?
I made one on twitter and it's me and a group of students that tweet things he says daily that we find hilarious. He talks super funny and makes the funniest faces. And also his nipples are always hard too lmfao.

But to be funny we looked up if he had an actual account and we found him but it seemed like he never used it since the last tweet was jan 2012 and to be even funnier we found his wife and as a dare I followed her but immediately unfollowed her a couple hours later. A few days later my teacher found out about following his wife but I told him someone else was on my account and did it and that I immediately unfollowed her and he believed me.

But can we get in serious trouble for the parody account ? Like spend time in jail, cyber bully? All we do is tweet dumb things he says not really insults towards him? What would happend if my school found out. I'm a sophomore

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 12:52 AM

It is very wrong to make a parody twitter account. If you teacher finds out, or worse your school administration you'll be in a lot of trouble. Make fun of you teachers through other means, but social media is not the way to go. Trust me.

Ads

03-15-2014, 12:53 AM

not a good idea but that does sound kinda funny. but then again im kinda mean.
03-15-2014, 12:55 AM

Um yes. Not only is it cruel and wrong on moral levels but if your school finds out you could get expelled. Not really worth the risk just for a few giggles.
03-15-2014, 01:05 AM

you must not make fun of your teacher