This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did he do this for the attention? Bf problems?
03-15-2014, 01:00 AM
Did he do this for the attention? Bf problems?
Lately my bf and I have been fighting. Pretty much hes been really rude and careless because he is going thriugh a depreessing time in his life beause of work.
He asked me for space and kinda a "break" and i am fed up with how mean he has been because it isnt usually how he is.
Yesterday we were casually txting after our fight the day before and I decided that he is not gunna realize what hes taking for granted until i just disappear. So i ignored his texts last night and all today because he says he wants space right? And its the only way hell realize hes been an ass.
So today after i ignored him, he deleted me off of instagram randomly and its usualy something i get rlly pissed off about. He used be jus so loving- saying forever and ever, wearing a ring on his marriage finger, surprising me with romantic things and always looking at me with those love eyes. And lately hes been an ass

Do u think he deleted me so i txt? Or is it cuz he is just not interested anymore and movingon

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 01:06 AM

It could be either... He could be mad that you ignored him and deleted you, or he could be pushing your buttons to see what you will do. Love is patient, love is kind... It is not quick to anger... Doesn&#x27;t sound completely like love to me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply