This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to start following uk motor bike racing?
03-15-2014, 03:33 AM
how to start following uk motor bike racing?
Ok so I just watched the film , TT close to the edge and wow! I dont want to start actually racing but following racing In the same thing as the tt like some people follow football. I want to follow the races which include people like guy martin and ian hutchinson. Thanks in advance! Tah!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 03:42 AM

Very easy.

Get a Twitter account & follow people / teams / websites that report on all the racing.

You then have live information in your pocket via a smart phone.

Ads

03-15-2014, 03:48 AM

I think that you will find it so much better than the 'cars' in F1. You can watch British Superbikes and World Superbikes on Eurosport via satellite. There are other events as well such as the Isle of Man TT Races and also venues in Ireland. MOTO GP, the motocycle equivalent of F1, looks as if it can only be viewed on BT Sport in 2014. Motor cycle racing is just so much better that F1 if only for the fact that they actually race. Let's face it, F1 is just twenty odd cars going fast and hoping that they will be able to pass the driver in front when he pit stops.