This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Females, would you ever want to be in a relationship with a male who has was too afraid to ask you out?
03-15-2014, 05:54 AM
Females, would you ever want to be in a relationship with a male who has was too afraid to ask you out?
Imagine a male who has low self esteem, hardly speaks with anyone and was too afraid to ask you out on a date even though he was romantically interested in you. Would want you be in a relationship with a male like that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 05:58 AM

how would she ever know he wants to be in a relationship with her if he can't even show it

Ads

03-15-2014, 06:09 AM

Yes. Why not? He probably has a lot to offer to the right woman. (And I don't mean tangible things.)
03-15-2014, 06:16 AM

I used to be that guy. Went through high school without any dates, never went to prom. My experience is that guys without confidence are girl repellant. Girls would have rather been single or dateless then go out with a guy like I was.

Things have changed now and I make 100k+ a year. The tables have turned.
03-15-2014, 06:22 AM

it mean that i've to do the first step? yes, if he's not a dummy ...
03-15-2014, 06:30 AM

Some women might be interested in a relationship with such a man, because some women enjoy emotionally hurting the men they have relationships with. What better man for that type of situation than one with low self-esteem, who therefore would put up with such a woman's abuse, and who also hardly spoke with anymore. If he kept to himself, he wouldn't complain to others about the way he was being abused, and therefore the abusive girlfriend would not have to worry that somebody he spoke with would advise him to get out of the relationship.
03-15-2014, 06:43 AM

No. I have high self esteem, am very opinionated, talkative, and outgoing, and I need these things in my partner. If he's so severely introverted that he's a complete homebody who never tries anything new or worries what others think of him, then I'm afraid we don't have enough of the important stuff in common. It's nothing personal, but I've dated this kind of guy before and never will again.
03-15-2014, 06:57 AM

She probably wouldn't. If an invader comes, he'd run and hide and leave her and the baby still vulnerable after childbirth.
03-15-2014, 07:02 AM

I am dense in these situations... I have no clue about his feelings...unless a male tells me that he wants a relationship with me.
He would need to open and talk freely with me....cause I have allot to say and expect response.
03-15-2014, 07:11 AM

My boyfriend was too afraid to ask me out.

He had extremely low self-esteem along with being a naturally introverted and shy individual. At College, my group of friends gradually merged with his. I remember pointing him out to my close friend as the guy (him) was very attractive.

Eventually, my original friends took charge noticing he kept staring in my direction. They ended up asking him whether he liked me, and he said yes. As we were going home after College, his friend rung him up and asked me out for him, essentially.

He's the most amazing person I've ever met in my life. Perfect.
---------------------
I've always attracted introverted men, so I can easily notice little features of interest. The most common is almost constant staring whenever I'm around. They usually end up contacting me on Facebook or another social networking site.