This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to become friends with a girl if she blocked you on facebook and your shy and freeze around girls ?
03-15-2014, 06:06 AM
How to become friends with a girl if she blocked you on facebook and your shy and freeze around girls ?
Hi i'm 16 years of age theres a girl who i liked but i got over her she found out and after i sent a few messages to her on facebook which i understand it's not the best way to get to know someone anyway she blocked me i text one of her friends to ask them if they could tell the girl that i was going to go up as another one of her friends told me to say sorry to her and everything would be ok i did say sorry with the help of her friend as i'm quite shy and freeze if i talk to any girls after i said sorry i did not talk to the girl once after but i keep saying i am going to go up but i end up not going up one of her friends said i keep saying it and i should just do it theres nothing to be afaird of but what do it say when i do go up to begin a coversation with her any help guys it will really help thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 06:07 AM

You need to:

1. Learn to use periods, and
2. Stop stalking this poor girl who's probably annoyed/creeped out as hell

Ads

03-15-2014, 06:15 AM

If she blocked you then that means that she doesn't want to talk to you. Don't try to create another account and talk to her because that will get her annoyed. Trust me, it's annoying when guys do that. Just leave her alone, if she doesn't want to talk to you then don't talk to her. Good luck!
03-15-2014, 06:25 AM

let me get this strait: You want to be with a girl. She blocked you on Facebook. Your too shy to walk up and talk to her.

When it comes down to it I am in a vaguely similar situation.

And let me tell you, this situation can be used to your advantage!

If this girl who doesn't know you theoretically did know you and care about you but still blocked you on Facebook, she would want you to be happy. Just not with you two together at that time in her life at least.

So use her as a 'fall back'; keep this girl in your heart as someone to learn on. If you do this and have fun with other girls, you won't even care if it happened to have a bad outcome because you will still have this girl. Do whatever you like.

Don't think about it too much though. Otherwise it will feel like you are cheating on her.

Good luck,