This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how do i get a advertisement for free on the internet please help?
03-15-2014, 06:30 AM
how do i get a advertisement for free on the internet please help?
i am wondering i can get an advertisement for free on the internet like google and where ever its pop lour to make more people to join if you wont to join then here is the link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group....604&ref=ts

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 06:31 AM

i dont think u can put ANYTHING up online for free, but you could always make some more websites and put your own ads there. for example, you could make a few weebly websites that just have the link of your facebook page.

http://www.weebly.com/

get some friends to help maybe put up flyers around town or something. the more ppl visit your site, the more famous it gets, and maybe a fan site or two will come up, making it even MORE popular.

Ads

03-15-2014, 06:33 AM

You can also try to advertise your group to classified ads websites. A good start is adsfarm.co.uk
03-15-2014, 06:49 AM

not to much hard is it was before join some forums relevant to your niche and make signature link so it ll come up with every of your post thread
join twitter and tweet all of your updates
stumble your pages on stumbleupon dot com
digg your content on digg dot come
there are a large number of social networks join them and share your content write some article and post them to article directories with link back to your web site
buzz your pages on buzz.yahoo.com
comment on relevant blogs with a link back to your websites
submit your site to link directories