This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it okay for an 18 year old girl to use a dating site?
03-15-2014, 08:56 AM
Is it okay for an 18 year old girl to use a dating site?
Although I'm and a high school, my senior class is only 50 students. Overall I have dated one guy from my school but he was a foreign exchange student who left. I am not going to a four year, I am staying at my local community college. I am also going to he working part time which means it will be harder to find dates. My last date was 9 months ago and I have been using the website OKCUPID. I'm just using this to date people nothing major. I actually met an 18 year old guy from there. Hes friends with some of my older friends so I know hes 18 for a fact.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 09:03 AM

it's okay! don't rush it. Date whoever you want to date. Make sure people really are 18 like they are stating.

Ads

03-15-2014, 09:16 AM

I guess, just meet the guy at a place, not your house.
03-15-2014, 09:30 AM

Yeah I think it is okay as long as your being safe because a lot of creeps could be attracted to your young age. Good Luck!
03-15-2014, 09:43 AM

I would say your doing nothing wrong , your a adult. As long as your careful about who you meet up with. I know plenty of girls that are younger than you and use the site. So I would say your pretty safe. have fun and play safe. PS check out the app called Tinder it links to your facebook profile and you match up with mutual facebook friends. Which is great if your looking for locals like you said.