This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
someone took my profile pictures off facebook and have them on there wall ?
03-15-2014, 10:44 AM
someone took my profile pictures off facebook and have them on there wall ?
how does someone take your profile pictures album on facebook and put them on there wall so when ever i change my pic on facebook it also changes on there wall how do i get that off i have tried reporting it and also have untag myself any ideas would help this guy is using my photos with out my premission and he is a scam artist so i have noidea how to get this removed off his wall. and i have also blocked him and that hasnt done anything

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 10:46 AM

This could be considered identity theft. If you have already reported the person's profile to Facebook and your friends have also reported his profile to facebook and nothing happens to remove the profile, then print out pages and file a police report

Ads

03-15-2014, 10:52 AM

You know people on the net can do what they want to anyone.It happened to me over a year ago.I had someone hack into my computer and that was it for me cause I wasn't able to get back on it till I got the one that I'm on now.I understand how you feel people can be such a**8888s to another person they don't know an it's even worse when they do know you.So I understand what you are talking about. Good luck if you can get someone to help you with this problem.