This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I prevent one of my friends from seeing everything I post to pages I like on Facebook?
03-15-2014, 03:44 PM
How do I prevent one of my friends from seeing everything I post to pages I like on Facebook?
One of my friends just messaged me saying that they're annoyed with all of the notifications they see with everything I post to a page that I like on Facebook. I cannot figure out how to tell them what to do in their notification settings in order to prevent this from happening to them. Could someone please help me out here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 03:54 PM

Just delete them.
Really, if they're annoyed with it, just remove them as a friend.

Ads

03-15-2014, 03:58 PM

That guy is right, if he was your friend for real, he would just take your opinions or Whatever you post... but you can also block him or ho to your Privacy Settings and blocking him from seeing any of your posts.
03-15-2014, 04:12 PM

Block them. Or tell them not to follow your news feed. If they don't know how to do it then you can. On your page where you say who's your family, your best friends, etc. take her off of your best friend or family page and she won't get your notifications
03-15-2014, 04:26 PM

There are two ways of doing it.. first one is that your friend himself can change setting for what notifications he wants to see from your activity.. that he can do by going to your profile and clicking on following button to unfollow.. so he will there in your friend list but will not be getting all the notifications.
the other ways is make your custom sharing preferences.. means whenever you post something on that page notifications will not go to particular friends as well as they won't be able to see those posts. hop this will help you..
03-15-2014, 04:30 PM

If you don't want to delete your friend from your Facebook but restrict him or her to see you posts & likes just unsubscribe him/her.
03-15-2014, 04:31 PM

send them this link

http://abrax.us/Facebook/NewsFeed.php

or just add them to your restricted list