This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i pick up this girl?
03-15-2014, 06:22 PM
How do i pick up this girl?
So i met her one year ago as she and i lived in same house as paying guests. We talked very frankly but i didn't more.
Now as i left that city i realised i really liked her. She was so pretty and memory of her smile makes me happy. She is also my friend on facebook.
How do i know she also like me or not? How to tell her about my feelings and i don't have courage to speak such things directly. I fear losing her and i am in no hurry.(i am 17 year old)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 06:24 PM

Invite her for dinner and one on one, she should give an indication that she likes you or not. Good luck. I like stories that are love will find a way.

Ads

03-15-2014, 06:39 PM

You have to tell her how you feel. If you don't you will always live with regret asking yourself what if and I should've told her. Just tell her you have feelings for her.
03-15-2014, 06:41 PM

Follow these steps.

1. start Facebook chat with her... (on daily basis)
2. Give it a week at-lest and see how things move.
3. Ask for her mobile no.
4. Call her after a days gap when u get it.
5. Call her only 2wice a week for a month.
6. Talk bout interests, likes, dislikes and make her feel that you have the same interests.
7. Meanwhile study her intrusts.
8. At this point if everything goes according to the plan you both might be sharing personal talks but it is not the time for the ace up Ur sleeve.
9. Now tell her that u are coming to her city in near future and wait for her reaction.
10. If positive ask her to meet but casually.
11. The key here is that u should never let her know about ur feelings for her till 12th step.
12. Now when she meets u and hope she is alone tell her bout ur feelings and that should be from the start and no mentions of posting this question.

VOILA mission accomplished....
Thank me later....

PS: u said u had time....
03-15-2014, 06:54 PM

jack it