This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't seem to send photo to twitter?
03-15-2014, 09:15 PM
I can't seem to send photo to twitter?
When I try to send a photo, a message pops up that says "Tweeting a photo timed out". How the hell do I fix this, and if it has something to do with the internet ('m using Globe Tattoo broadband) just ell me so i can fix this.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 09:19 PM

You need to enable those options due on tweeting photos on twitter,it usually says where you can enable it after you got the message however yeah just go to twitter privacy settings then enable it

Ads

03-15-2014, 09:33 PM

I'm currently experiencing the same problem. I've search around, wondering if I was the only one and I'm not. There's a lot of people who have the same problem and they've contacted the Twitter Dev to figure out how to fix the problem and they've never responded.

So maybe try one of these solutions to see if it will fix the problem. Have you tried using a different browser? How about clearing your history? Or maybe you need to resize the image? Photos' file size can't exceed 3MB. And the photos must be either a GIF, JPEG, and PNG files.