This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does she like me? Help please?
03-15-2014, 09:23 PM
Does she like me? Help please?
Me and this girl used to really like each other a month or so ago, we started talking again last week and pretty much every day since. i ask her if she wants to meet up and she says yeah! but when i ask her days she is free, she says she has work. I am still crazy about her, she likes everything i post on Facebook and Instagram but when we talk i don't know.. she seems a little off! HELLP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 09:39 PM

Keep trying man, there&#x27;s got to be some day she&#x27;s free!

Ads

03-15-2014, 09:52 PM

Coming from a girl, i have quite a good idea what's going on-
The way you describe the situation makes is probable that she does have strong feelings for you and she is likely to literally just have work - it's not as if she's trying to make excuses.
And the thing about when you talk in real life - i figure it's just shyness and awkwardness - because from experience i know that texting and talking in real can be two very different circumstances. Personally, if im texting a boy, i can find it very awkward when we talk face to face - it doesnt mean i like him any less, we just need to pass that boundary! So don't give up basically, it sounds like she likes you, just try to not come on too strong and try to meet up more often so the real-life social awkwardness can be resolved.
hope this helps :-)