This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My wife thinks I am an ass***** because I blow up at her. She always thinks she is right?
03-15-2014, 09:26 PM
My wife thinks I am an ass***** because I blow up at her. She always thinks she is right?
I like to get high and she is always complaining. She checks my email so I changed my passwords. She checks my phone and has accused me of cheating with women at work. What would you do? I haven't told her that I want a divorce yet. I know she has cheated on me but can't prove it. She has several email accounts and facebook. She has pass coded her phone and hides it when I am around. She won't let me touch it. I have not cheated on her but am thinking about it. There is a gorgeous red head at work who keeps sending me signals.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 09:29 PM

Der is nofin wong wit smokin da heerb maan!

Ads

03-15-2014, 09:40 PM

Why are you still married?
None of you are happy. None of you trust each other. It doesn't sound like you're having any fun.
Sounds like the love is gone. Especially if you're eyeing up a gorgeous red head. Don't cheat. Don't be that guy.
Just end things. You'll both be better for it.
03-15-2014, 09:53 PM

Just fuckin' take the phone and leave her ass,and if you got time backhand the bitch!
03-15-2014, 09:58 PM

If your always getting high and she is always complaining... why not try to get high sometimes to make things better... i mean thats if you care what she feels. First of all in a marriage there is no privacy so if she wants to check all she wants she can and so can YOU... if you dont have nothing to hide so why change it your just bring her doughts that your being faithful... again it comes down to if you care what shes feeling and not able beign prideful. There always going to be temptations out there with many signals its being a faithful man and thats when your pride needs to kick in to say no and do what is right.
03-15-2014, 09:59 PM

Are you sure you want a divorce? Maybe you want to cheat on her to justify why she may have cheated on you.So why are you always getting high has to be a problem with your marriage. Sounds like lack of communication to me. Maybe she feels that you aren't connecting with her when you get high.