This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook Friends Help?
03-15-2014, 10:01 PM
Facebook Friends Help?
Hey whats up, I was wondering how some people have a ton of friends, yet I only see them hanging out with the same people? Like with me, I kind of feel awkward to send a request to someone that I only met once, or someone I don't talk to very much but know. I also don't like adding people anymore because of the small amount of friends on facebook, I know I have 100s of friends/classmates/people in general I've hung out with, but I never really add people unless I know we're really good friends. Any advice?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2014, 10:16 PM

haha, don't worry about it. Honestly, I've seen people that have 1000 or like 500 friends on fb but in reality they really know maybe 150. They just add for the heck of adding plus they think they look more popular with such a "high status". I have 185 friends and truthfully I do know them all and I add when I know someone well. Who cares, be comfortable and happy

Ads

03-15-2014, 10:32 PM

Well just add the people on Facebook, even if you don't talk to them much, I add people I don't even know and they add me back! Big Grin The thing i look for is if they have mutual friends. I have people who have 72 mutual friends! So I would add people even if you don't know, or even talk to them. Hope this helped! Big Grin
03-15-2014, 10:36 PM

Well the reason behind this is that you have added a lot of friends whom even you dont know or have never been in interaction with. That is why you are able to hang around with a few and same people with on facebook.....