This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I kinda made a new friend online and they are starting to get annoying?
03-16-2014, 04:48 AM
I kinda made a new friend online and they are starting to get annoying?
I was on a social networking site and this guy Jake started talking to me he seemed kinda funny. A week later i decided to delete my account and asked him if i can add him on facebook so i added him. He had been talking to me everyday for a week my boyfriend added him to get to know him too I was fine with that. Jake started annoying me always asking me quiestions,saying i deserve better than my boyfriend when there is nothing bad about him,keeps telling me i'm one of the prettiest girls he ever seen I feel uncomfortable cause i'm in a serious relationship wiith my boyfriend and we love eachother so much. He always goes on saying my bfs lucky and stuff to have me and he had been talking to him copying and pasting love quotes and sending them to him telling him to say it to me. It started to annoy him cause he tells me how he feels about me in his own honest words. For past few days i had been feeling like i dont want to talk to jake and cant be bothered talking to him. I read his message yesterday and didnt reply and he messages me next morning. My bf and I find him annoying. Should I block him? He doesn't have my number just my facebook and nothing else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 04:51 AM

Block him/delete him. He's annoying and he's obviously trying to cause problems between you and your bf.

Ads

03-16-2014, 04:55 AM

This guy sounds like a creep. He obviously has an ulterior motive for the negative things he is saying-he wants to take your boyfriend's place. The fact this is all online and the two of you have never met in person is also disturbing,although it will make it easier for you to deal with him. You need to unfriend and block him
with no further communication,don't give him any more encouragement than you already have. Not that it's your fault but there are a lot of creepy jerks on the Internet and when a guy like this shows up you should terminate contact immediately.
03-16-2014, 05:06 AM

True friend's respect others privacy and opinions. Seems he has an agenda.