This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to act like it doesn't bother me?
03-16-2014, 06:08 AM
How to act like it doesn't bother me?
Basically, my ex and I were really good friends. We would talk all the time and text a lot and hang out a lot.
Like we just went on a trip together 3 weeks ago…

Let's make this clear: I DON'T WANT TO GET BACK TOGETHER

2 weeks ago, we got into an argument and didn't talk until I saw him last night (we now play in the same soccer league on sundays)…. When I saw him, it just wasn't good

He was saying how he just doesn't feel like talking to me and how he "doesn't want to be friends" and that we don't have to talk because we're not dating… because "it's called 'moving on'"… Uh but apparently he was fine being friends the past 6-7 months. (HE was the one that ended the relationship)

So when I said that, he didn't say anything

And he goes "I'm not in the mood to talk, I just drove for 6 hours and I don't want to play soccer, and I'm not all that happy that I have to see you every Sunday"…. Which I know is a lie, because he was completely fine with me joining the league before

(he still has me on Facebook and instagram)

I want him as a friend, but I am going to stop communicating with him and act as if he doesn't exist
If he sees that, will that make him be like "hmmm maybe I can be friends with her?" or you know what I mean?

I'm guessing he means no texting and all that?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 06:10 AM

get over him girl-chill with friends, meet someone new
no need to talk to your ex anymore

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply