This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I trust this website and buy a product? Doesnt look trustworthy but its cheap!?
03-16-2014, 06:30 AM
Can I trust this website and buy a product? Doesnt look trustworthy but its cheap!?
Hello,
I just found this website as a facebook ad on the righthand side where all there little icons with ads show up.
Im a little confused right now because the products (the monster beats by dr. dre) look good and they are cheap too but how come they are so cheap?
And Im afraid that I pay and never get my product or get a fake.
Does anybody has experience with it or know how I can find out because I think the whole website looks a little sketchy...
Thanks for every answer.
BTW the website is: http://www.monstercabletime.com/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 06:40 AM

In life I learned that if something is too good to be true, it usually isn't

Ads

03-16-2014, 06:55 AM

What website???????? Sad
03-16-2014, 07:06 AM

I know you would like to think that this is a real site, but don't. Facebook is known to have many fake ads that are just scams. Monster Beats are EXTREMELY expensive so if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I hope you don't get scammed! lol Smile But if you take this advice you won't. PEACE OUT!
03-16-2014, 07:09 AM

To get the maximum security on facebook, make your entire page private. Even who can search for you, check just friends. You'll have to click on each part of your profile to ensure total privacy in the account and privacy settings area, but it's well worth the effort.

Yes, unfortunately, facebook does record your name if you do a name search on Google. I've tried it myself on several people I know. But they will still not be abe to view your profile if you have everything set to private.

To do a quick facebook security check. go here ---> http://bit.ly/itchycity201985