This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get my mom to let me have a twitter?
03-16-2014, 07:42 AM
how to get my mom to let me have a twitter?
I'm 15. All my friends have a twitter and I really want one. My mom says it's "just for adults" which makes no sense because besides celebrities, I personally know no adults that have a twitter. She says I can only have one when I'm 18. I'm not going to go behind her back and make one either because I know somehow she will find out and it's wrong. I already have an instagram and I used to have a Facebook so it's not like I'm naive about the internet. Also I'm really careful about what I put on the internet and I wouldn't curse or post revealing pics, or anything like that. I am absolutely positively not going to do it behind her back. I've done it before and she always finds out. She's like a hawk lol. What can I do or say to persuade her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 07:51 AM

Twitter is literally full if 3 kinds of people 1. Ghetto bitches 2. Directioners/Beliebers 3. Boring, whiny little middle class shīt stain teenagers who complain about everything.

Don't go there its a complete waist of time. You can still check celebrity tweets without having an account.

Ads

03-16-2014, 07:55 AM

you're not missing out.
03-16-2014, 07:58 AM

You can use twitter at secret that your mom don't understand about it.
03-16-2014, 08:00 AM

You don' need it. Its a massive time waster. Nothing more