This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you delete a Facebook account without signing in?
03-16-2014, 04:39 PM
How do you delete a Facebook account without signing in?
One of my friends created facebook account in my name without my permission. I would very much like to delete it but he doesn't remember the username OR password. He used my email address. I want to know if there is any way I can delete this account? All the facebook support I've found hasn't helped at all. I just get a general email from them saying they don't understand my question. They then direct me to a support page which tells me to log in and delete it. Can someone please help me?!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 04:42 PM

If they used your email, you should have received an email when it was created with the password.

Ads

03-16-2014, 04:44 PM

As far as I know.. you're screwed buddy. Try having someone report your page maybe that will do something.
03-16-2014, 04:51 PM

send a email to facebook,tell em your problem and im sure they will close your account
03-16-2014, 05:07 PM

You can go to "Forgot my Password" under the Sign In. Then enter your e-mail address. Then they should give you some kind of link or temporary password. From there, log into the Facebook account you can deactivate your account under Account Settings

Good luck! Big Grin
03-16-2014, 05:10 PM

There isn't anything you can really do without the account required information. It's also highly unlikely that your friend doesn't know what it is or at least some idea of what was entered. These are generally created as Bogus Accounts. Try the answer Snowy gave first.