This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram hash tags???.......?
03-16-2014, 05:16 PM
Instagram hash tags???.......?
Hi can anyone give me a list of hash tags please . I don't know what to do so someone said just ask on yahoo then copy and paste into a picture... Wat duz this mean?? Help.

Can someone give me a list of hash tags xx thanks xx

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-16-2014, 05:29 PM

People can't give you a hashtag. You do it yourself, by putting # and then a word directly after that. It has to relate to your picture. I don't think you know what a hashtag is.

Ads

03-16-2014, 05:35 PM

I tend to hashtag the photo I've taken. So for example I've taken a picture of a cup of tea.. i use hashtags to describe it e.g #mug #tea #drink #yummy etc etc the normal ones that people use to gain likes are #instagram #potd #like4like Smile

Hope this helps , find me on beckybrown_91
03-16-2014, 05:43 PM

A hashtag is the number symbol and people on instagram use them to describe things in the picture or just random things. Say you took a picture on the beach you could put #beach#fun#itshot and you can click on it after and see what other peoples pictures are that used those hashtags but dont put a space after or it wont work. Hope that helped Big Grin
03-16-2014, 05:49 PM

For Instagram I don't make up my own hashtags. If you have the apple store search " TagsForLikes" It should be a blue app with a # sign on it. When you open the app, it shows a list of different categories. Tap on one that fits what your picture is and tap "copy tags" it should be copied and you paste it in the description.. Once you aren't getting anymore likes you can copy another group of tags, erase the one you pasted in the description and put in the new group of tags.

Hope I helped, goodluck!

-Alyssa (: