This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Facebook do this?
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
Why does Facebook do this?
Okay so whenever I go on Facebook after a few minutes the thing that shows it's loading never stops, and I try to click the home page and it just doesn't load. I have to close the browser and even then, most of the time it just keeps doing that. How can I fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM

Download the latest version of facebook browser

Ads

10-15-2012, 07:58 PM

There might be many reasons;
1:If ur whole computer runs slowly so ur RAM is less,to check that how much it is just go to My Computer and right click and choose Properties,a new small page ll pop up and read all one by one and at last there ll come ur RAM.
For fixing it go to the computer store and tell them to fix another RAM ,if less so 1GB and more so more than 2GB.
2:The second thing which may be the reason of slowing down ur computer is the more space taken by ur History or Cookies,for fixing it press Ctrl+H,and a new tab ll open and there u should choose Clear All Browsing Data and they ll ask u of which time,u can choose From The Beginning Of Time and go with the Clear All Data.
3:If again ur problem still exists so just simply install the newest version of the browser u r using.