This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some good facebook like pages to make?
10-15-2012, 07:50 PM
What are some good facebook like pages to make?
I've been wanting to make a facebook like page, for a while now. But I've never knew what to put as it, I want tons of likes! Help, I'll rate best answer Big Grin

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 07:58 PM

maybe one that shares funny pics , there is different pages that have alot of likes
like, trolling, im a bird with no wings of course im angry,funny pics and jokes pages like that.
but you can do whatever you want i bet you will think of something great

Ads

Please don't do this, it's ruining Facebook. Why would you want to do this? Do you get a kick out of it?

I don't know find a picture of a dog in a war zone or a hurricane hit area and say "How many likes can this poor dog get xxoxooxox!!!"

Rolleyes

You are either a damn troll or an idiot. Why in the holy hell are you worried about facebook when you child just had a seizure in the middle of th night and you in your damn infinite wisdom did not get it to the emergency room? God you are stupid!

Since you deleted it I will just copy and paste it here! Smile

Why did my disabled child wake up shaking, dithering and chattering teeth?
I have a child ages 9, and he woke up last nigh shaking,dithering and chattering teeth, it also looked like he was in schock, what could this mean/suggest?

Make a Fan Page or Make a Joke Page or Something