This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you feel about a stranger reading your emails and more?
03-17-2014, 05:57 AM
How do you feel about a stranger reading your emails and more?
Really no one has stopped to think of it in the terms of thier own privacy is invaded. The FBI knows everything on anyone they target - Your Love letters for example - being read by a total stranger

Right or wrong FBI Spying on you through face book myspace twitter?
Yes this is REAL
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/16…

weather or not your a wanted felon
your Spy-ed on is this the kind of country we want ? are we in russia ?

WASHINGTON — Maxi Sopo was having so much fun "living in paradise" in Mexico that he posted about it on Face book so all his friends could follow his adventures. Others were watching, too: A federal prosecutor in Seattle, where Sopo was wanted on bank fraud charges.

Tracking Sopo through his public "friends" list, the prosecutor found his address and had Mexican authorities arrest him. Instead of sipping pina coladas, Sopo is awaiting extradition to the U.S.

Sopo learned the hard way: The Feds are on Face book. And MySpace, LinkedIn and Twitter, too.

B.Q is "What You Think Right or Wrong ?"
Why isn't phobe's answer on here ?
I had a good comeback for her .
1 of you or someone reported her, and I am disapointed,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 06:10 AM

It doesn't bother me at all.

Ads

03-17-2014, 06:15 AM

I'm pretty cool with it. I'm not doing anything wrong, and I already know everything on the net is fair game for pretty much everyone.
03-17-2014, 06:18 AM

I'm not that silly of cause I know it's real that's how police track down some of the bad people on the internet. I think if it catches a paedophile it's right those people need to be caught but however I don't like the idea of been spied on the last thing I want is someone trying to get my credit card details.
03-17-2014, 06:31 AM

Invasion of my privacy. But I really have never been on twitter...and face book only now & then, really I have nothing to hide. But there really is 2 right answers, just my opinion and we all have them like U know what, but I will say the other right answer is this...if they can get those sick bastards who are pedophiles....then I am all for it...if they can get terrorist who want to destroy our country I am all for it! If a criminal is so stuoid as to be on face book, twitter, etc. etc. and talking about his or her crime, they are idiots to begin with. So my 2 answers are...I do not like a invasion of my privacy, that is my right as a American that many many men and women gave their lives for! In that way it pisses me off...this is a difficult Q my friend.