This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rejected twice, then she starts talking to me more?
03-17-2014, 06:06 AM
Rejected twice, then she starts talking to me more?
So this girl I reeeeeally reallly like rejected me twice with about 5 months in between each rejection... So I've begun to avoid her when I see her at our school activity ever few weekends because I do not want to like her again... but I kinda do want to like her again... But she starts conversations with me a lot via text and when we are at our activity on weekends she always texts me to come over and hang out with her and our other friends. WHAT. IDEK. Then we have a group facebook conversation with some of our friends and we talk a lot there. But I want to think that she is giving me signs... but I am scared that I will be wrong. I also want to stop avoiding her but I think if I stop avoiding her then she will stop wondering why I'm avoiding her and never think back to maybe he is avoiding me because I rejected him twice and she won't try to reconsider (if that makes sense).
Most people have said just talk to her and see what's up. I think that that is probably a good idea. But what are these weird signs she is giving (if any). I am probably just overreacting, though.

Thanks in advance.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 06:16 AM

Honestly, you should let her know why you have been avoiding her. Just say you respect her decision, but you can&#x27;t take any more emotional trauma. Either she steps it up and commits, or she respects your decision to back away.

Ads

03-17-2014, 06:21 AM

Keep doing what you are doing, avoiding her is the best thing. She keeps on leading you then when you ask her out she reject you, she likes to be in control. Go find someone else, maybe when she sees you with someone else she would be all over you.