This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who else can't stand Justin Bieber's fans?
03-17-2014, 08:05 AM
Who else can't stand Justin Bieber's fans?
They actually grind me down. They think they have 'swag', raping the TT's on Twitter and not allowing anyone else to have their own music taste. A former friend of mine suddenly became a 'belieber' and ditched us 'cos we don't like his music/him! Anyone agree?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 08:09 AM

I can stand them ..

Ads

03-17-2014, 08:16 AM

I can't stand em they what is the big deal about him he is annoying they are annoying gosh can't we get rid of em... What get's on my nerves is that his fame is just a reflection of ushers SMH ! :/
03-17-2014, 08:18 AM

I can't stand Justin Bieber haters, to me their more annoying then the fans. On YouTube people are always like "this dislike bar is the size of Justin Bieber's penis" or something. And the haters are always talking about him. There's always a bunch of hater questions about him on here to. People pretend like he is the worst singer ever. His voice isn't that bad.
03-17-2014, 08:25 AM

Yeah, there on crack.
03-17-2014, 08:36 AM

Well, I'm sorry to hear that, but anyone who would do that wasn't really your friend in the first place. I don't hate anyone or their music. I say if you dislike certain music then, dislike it! It seem's like people spend way too much time focusing on people and music they don't like. I for one don't. I focus my time what I do like. Which is all music. Why worry about it if you don't like it? Do you know what it is to Belieb? Belieb is a verb. It is the act of believing in Justin Bieber. To belieb is to support and love Justin Bieber for everything he has to stand for. When you belieb you become more than just a fan, it put's you at a whole new level: a belieber! I don't think I am better than anyone else and I am what you call a True Music Fan! Someone who likes all kinds of music! For Pop Music Justin is my # 1 and my favorite band is Slipknot! Yes, I said Slipknot! Life is short, so
enjoy it! And no I am not a teenager. I am a 32 year old woman and my son and husband and everyone we know love's Justin too!