This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What would you do? A guy's opinion would be great?
03-17-2014, 10:53 AM
What would you do? A guy's opinion would be great?
So this kid used to like me back in middle school, and confessed in the yearbook (He wrote "I love you"). I liked him too, but I was stupid and didn't realize it was a confession. Plus, after summer I didn't know how to bring it up. Freshman year of high school he would make pointed flirty comments towards me, but I was super shy and awkward, and didn't know how to respond. We had classes throughout high school, and we talked off and on, but we would be really awkward around each other, and mumble/stutter when we talked. I felt like he was over me, but was just awkward, because I know that he had a few relationships in high school. So, when we graduated, I thought i would never see him again. I told myself I was over him, & I believed I was, until I saw him on campus in college. I've had crushes other than him, and talked to other guys, but none have given me butterflies the way he has. So freshman year I ran into him, and we talked a few times. Finally we were no longer awkward around each other. Last year we lived in the same dorm, and would always say hi when we saw each other, and we also held a few convos. This year he left college to join the army, but I keep having a nagging feeling like I want to tell him that I like him because you never know what's going to happen, and I don't want be left wondering. I'm just not sure if I should because we were never really friends, but I know for sure that he liked me at one point, and took my lack of response as rejection. The only method I have to contact him through is Facebook.

My question is:
Should I message him on Facebook & tell him, and if so, how should I without sounding like a total creep? OR whether I should just let it go?
I would like a guys opinion on this, super appreciated!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 11:09 AM

The guy is in the army - he may be dead tomorrow!...
Let him be - you've blown your chance already!

Ads

03-17-2014, 11:22 AM

You should tell him. Is it the best way of doing it maybe not but hey I least you did something, far more than most people. No, you should not just let it go, come one is the easy way out. Get over the pain of you fear which would be fast other than living with the pain of regret of no necessarily for what you lost but for just not having courage to take action. Just be honest, hey so and so I been thinking a lot sorry if comes out the wrong by but Im come to the conclusion that I like you, keep thinking about you. Something like that. And whatever happens happens and it is what has to happen and no matter what later you can celebrate for overcoming something inside of you and doing something, basically take it easy, far too many people have taken the easy route (not doing anything) (including me) you dont watn to be part of that group