This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why cant I disactivate my stupid facebook account?
03-17-2014, 04:11 PM
Why cant I disactivate my stupid facebook account?
I keep on trying to disactivate it but its not freaking working!
I hate facebook I am so done with all the drama and people excluding me.
So this is what I did
1) I pressed on account settings
2) menu
3) Clicked Security
4) And finally I clicked 'disactivate facebook account'
I did this, and soon after this page came up asking me for my reason of leaving facebook, I gave them the reason thats its temporary and ill be back. I confirmed my password, as they told me to, and after this pop up comes and it says "Please choose a reason its mantorory" or something like that! I keep pressing every reason possible IT STILL KEEPS SAYING I DIDNT CHOOSE A REASON!?! please help I hate facebook so muchhh help me? Sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 04:16 PM

Mine just wont delete because I just am tired of receiving friend requests and stuff. I dont know if it is actually possible to fully delete it.

Ads

03-17-2014, 04:30 PM

hi i just tried deactivating a fake facebook i had made a while ago, i did the same steps as you and it worked, did you write in the please explain further section? i picked that i had another facebook account and then wrote "there is no need for this because i am restarting and have a new account." or something like that. i then clicked confirm and filled in the letters correctly. then it logged me out and it is deactivated. dont know why it isnt working for you, it worked for me! hahaha hope this helps! <3

ps i also just got an emaill notifying me that i deactivated the account!