This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which Smartphone has best combo apps?
03-17-2014, 07:16 PM
Which Smartphone has best combo apps?
Which has the best combo of apps like facebook, msn, twitter, youtube?

Blackberry, Androids, etc.
Do Androids have MSN messenger?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 07:17 PM

All of the major platforms (Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, Windows 7, and Palm) have the core apps you are looking for to connect to social media and web services like YouTube and MSN. From that point forward, the differences are subtle.

iPhone has the MOST apps, but also has the most expensive apps. If you want a lot of games, then iPhone has the most games.

Android has the most FREE apps, including frankly everything I would ever want to do with a smartphone, and some of them beat the pants off of iPhone, including the free voice actions and turn-by-turn voice navigation (it's like a GPS system for free -- the same app costs $99 on iPhone).

BlackBerry App World doesn't have 100,000 apps, but honestly you'll find this hard to believe -- BlackBerry has the very best apps for social media. It's called SocialScope, and it integrates Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Flickr, and more into one single really nice interface. It's awesome and it's not available on iPhone, Android, or Windows yet.

Windows Phone 7 is still brand new, so the library of apps is relatively small, but it's simply the sweetest, smoothest platform for integrating with Microsoft Outlook, Zune music, and XBox Live.

So to answer your question, I personally think Android is the best overall combination, but it just depends on what your priorities are.

Whichever platform you choose, I recommend checking out Wirefly.com for the phone. Great deals on smartphones.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply