This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My nudes are being sent around?!?
03-17-2014, 08:30 PM
My nudes are being sent around?!?
So recently I got involved with a guy from another school who I knew through a few friends and we began exchanging pictures on snapchat. At first it was all friendly and casual, but after a while he began sending me shirtless pictures of himself and asked me to "return the favour". I didn't want to send him a topless picture of myself so instead I send a picture of myself in a tank top with a little cleavage showing (but it wasn't too revealing). I sent him others similar to that but after a while I found out that he had been screenshotting my snaps (they didn't even send me a screenshot notification!) and that he had been sending them to numerous people in his year saying I was a slut and calling me names. When I asked some of his friends if they'd seen the pictures, all of them lied about it and denied that they'd ever seen them, except for one of them who was honest and showed me screenshots of stuff they
d said about me. After this, I started getting harassed by text message and facebook. One of the guys tagged me in a picture that said "tag the biggest slut on your friends list". I was really angry and confused because I didn't think the pictures I'd sent were that revealing and to be fair a lot of those guys were friends with other girls who had done much worse things that I had, but for some reason I was the one who got picked on.
I even went to my school year advisor to get help and to get him in trouble, but they didn't do anything for me since they claimed that we had both done something wrong and that if it went to the police I would get in trouble as well for indecent exposure.

So my question is, what do you guys think I should do? I don't want to be passive and let this slide because I believe the guy should at least get in some trouble for this and have consequences for his actions.

(P.S Title is slightly misleading - sorry for that)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 08:36 PM

How come in the title you say they were nudes but then in the details you say you were wearing a tanktop?

This is one of the deawbacks of casting a long online shadow. He set you up. Take down what pictures you can. Cut him out of your life and get on with your life until this blows over.

Ads

03-17-2014, 08:48 PM

Please go and file a police report this is very serious, get your parents involved because they know better how to handle this situation. I really don't understand why you girls carry your nude pics in your cellphone, it is too risky. If you want to see yourself naked go and stand naked in front of a mirror but don't ever take nudes.
03-17-2014, 08:54 PM

I think you should talk to your parents and have them talk to a lawyer. Usually the school won't get involved just because they don't want any part of it. To protect themselves they figure the best thing for them to do is stay away from the whole situation.

Here are some other options:

Completely cancel your Facebook account. That would probably solve the whole situation.

Have your parents talk to a lawyer. I am not that surprised that the school did nothing. But what he is doing is very wrong and you can take legal action against them. You could also take legal action against the school for doing nothing but in this case, I don't think that is such a good idea.

Do what the lawyer says to do. If they tell you to change schools do that. I'm not saying that is what they will tell you to do but don't talk to a lawyer and then ignore their advice.

Don't feel sorry for the boy. Go big or go home. If it ends up he goes to jail, that is not your fault. Yes, you should fight back but you can't fight back half way. Talk to a lawyer, contact the police and put the boy in jail.
03-17-2014, 09:04 PM

I don't think Tank tops are Nude. You can't control as it is partly from you. However it is better to keep quiet about it and after a period of time, something else like this or different happens everybody will forget and gossip about it. You just avoid him totally and his friends in your life for anything. Even he comes back apologizing, pleading , begging, etc ( I am expecting that this might happen later ), just ignore him and don't accept anymore friendship with him. If you have any other close friends associated with him, caution/warn them about his attitude and character.

Just forget it and life has got lot of better things to do and achieve.
03-17-2014, 09:18 PM

school?
just say to him..
stop or u will report to the police..
be casual and relax while saying it....
haha.
im sure it works.
03-17-2014, 09:29 PM

Ask Him to Stop Sending Them Around and if That Does Not Work Tell your Parents and Get the Police Involved