This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm shy towards people i like...?
03-17-2014, 11:29 PM
I'm shy towards people i like...?
I have a crush. I've liked him for about four months now and even though all ny friends say that I should talk to him I can't. He makes me nervous. Even more so now because everytime I smile and laugh with my guy friends he stares at me like he wants to rip my head off. How do I talk to him without completely embarrassing myself... or having a nervous breakdown?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-17-2014, 11:34 PM

First, know that every girl feels this way with one guy at one time. Some girls feel this way with every guy. My advice for you is to start slowly! Start by smiling. Then waving. Then say hi. Then move on to talking to him more and more. If you don&#x27;t feel comfortable talking in person, try doing it on a social media. Don&#x27;t do anything that makes you uncomfortable because you don&#x27;t want to embarrass yourself. And don&#x27;t rush things! Rushing things can only make things worse! Good luck and if you ever need more advice my email is: elmogirl816@aim.com. Don&#x27;t be shy to shoot me an email! (Old and babyish, I know, I forgot my new one already)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply