This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
tips for running a successful Facebook business page?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
tips for running a successful Facebook business page?
Ok so i have a Facebook business page for hair accessories and jewellery i have been making. Yes there are plenty other businesses like this one. I have been following a few and they seem to be going well. They have sales and sell out fast. and seem to be making a small profit.
the thing is i have over 100 likers but no one is buying anything. the only people i have had joined are only leaving posts bout their pages and arent interested in buying anything.

My market is aimed too the alternative crowd Lot of skull and cross bones and basically one of a kind unique jewellery .

My question is how do i hit my target customers with out having to post on peoples walls and begging for their like
i need to find customers not just people promoting their page

i have considered an advert but didnt really want to part with money till i had started making money

(i have had one sale and that was my friend who i think felt like she had to buy something)

any advice would be greatly appreciated

http://www.facebook.com/littleredcloud

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

-Send Invites to all your friends
-Use a static HTML tab for your welcome page which should pop out
-Block content from non fans
-Keep it cleandont let people spam your page with all sort of adds
-Keep posting things on your page (non anoying) but fun and interesting facts
Oh and if this helped i have my own website that i earn money from every visit so if you dont mind
http://adf.ly/220nq Go on this link than click Skip add
(Oh yea dont let me spam your page) Jk
hope i helped

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply