This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friend likes my ex-crush?
03-18-2014, 08:22 AM
My friend likes my ex-crush?
I've been liking this guy for 3 years. In 5th grade he seemed pretty interested in me, In face my best friend Amy even told him I liked him. When we were alone he asked me if it was true, an I couldn't reply since the teacher interrupted us. In 6th grade we got different classes, and turned out he got a girlfriend. I was really heartbroken because everyone was always talking about it, and everyone knew that I still liked him but I guess they forgot. His sister is actually one of my close friends, and he said that i was "okay" he said I'm not ugly. Anyway, After his girlfriend dumped him he immediately got back together with his ex. She literally told me to stay away from him, behind his back. I didn't say anything in response. In 7th grade we got the same class. Our last names start with the same letter so we had to sit everywhere together since most of our classes the seating list was ABC order. We talked alot, and turned out he started liking me. Soon, we started talking on FaceBook. He asked for my number, and so I gave it to him. At first he tried to hook me up with his desperate friend. Then he ended up finally asking me out. Turns out he had a different girlfriend at the time, and he was asking me out. Not wanting to sabotage a relationship, Or start problems with her.. I told him to break up with her first, and get back to me. I prayed and asked the lord if it was a good idea to go out with him. If not, Send down rain. And it starting pouring. I declined his offer, and then told him to break up with her first again. Soon, He switched classes,and we totally lost contact. He started dating my ex-bestfriend. Then she dumped him. Now my friend likes him, and she's known him longer than I have. She asked him if he liked me, and he said no but then he told her to tell me a little bit. And she asked him why. He replied with, "So she won't feel bad" That was pretty heartbreaking. When we see each other in the halls with our classes he used to look at me, but he doesn't really pay attention to me anymore. When his sister found out my friend liked him, She told me not to try to compete with her because he doesn't like her, He likes me more. My friend is a really nice girl, and I don't want her to get hurt because of him. He's a real jerk, and now he's going to find out and break her heart. What should I do? If he asks her out, She'll say yes. I might have a bit of feelings left for him, but I don't want her to be a rebound girl.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 08:38 AM

In my opinion, the right thing to do in your situation would most likely be to back off. If, you tell your friend who likes him, that he is a jerk and he doesn't like her, she may get upset with you and deny it, ruining your friendship. You could try to tell her, and if she does start to get upset, stop trying. I you don't want her to get hurt but, if she wants to pursue him, let her. Its her choice, you warned her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply