This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Need advice and suggestions on a situation with my friend?
03-18-2014, 09:24 AM
Need advice and suggestions on a situation with my friend?
Me and my friend (female) are very close, however over the past year our friendship has taken a little down hill slide due to many factors within in both of our lives (nothing we have done to each other) and this is why we haven’t been as close as previous years. Anyway she sent me an invite to her birthday on facebook but didn’t send me the address! I sent her several texts and calls but she never contacted me back. Yet everybody else she invited I presumed went. Fast forward a couple of days and I called her for her actual birthday and wished her happy birthday on facebook and still no reply (liked everyone else congrats except mine). I sent her a detailed message on facebook asking her to please contact me and expressed my feelings to her as a friend and told her I cant fix the problem If I don’t know what I have done and said it will take two of us to make amends. I told her how important she was to me and how many good times we have had together, I also mentioned that at times I thought we would make a good couple (I didn’t confess any love and never have). I was very hostile and didn’t say anything bad about her or the situation. She replied and said I will get back to you soon with a detailed reply… Fast-forward two weeks and I still have no reply! Now she is making me angry and frustrated! What should I do? she can never confront her problems (this is why im frustrated with her). Should I call her this time? If she truly cared wouldn’t she reply quickly? Why would she need so long to reply?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 09:29 AM

She&#x27;s a bitch. Dont waste your time on her of she doesnt even bother to speak to you.

Ads

03-18-2014, 09:37 AM

Tricky one... There are so many reasons she could be avoiding / delaying her response. I suggest the best would be to try and call her and if she does not pick up go and visit her. Social media is not the best way to go about it as this simply provides a window for further delayed answers and more frustrations.

If a physical confrontation does not help then it may be you guys may have grown too far apart. Again this is not the reason, she may be avoiding you because of her feelings, something she did, and it could be anything. The only way you will learn what it is, is to speak to her. Your friendship deserves that.

All the best