This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I trust these sellers?
03-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Should I trust these sellers?
I really want a MacBook so I'll go above and beyond to get one. So I went online and found this Instagram page with these people who claim to be "legit" and they sell "brand new" MacBooks at $450. Keep in mind that this laptop costs over $1000 in stores. I really really want it but I don't know if I should just take the risk? Also, how wrong would it be if I told my dad I needed money for university applications but spent it on the laptop?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 11:19 AM

Did you ever see an ad. that said not legit ! its a scam

Ads

03-18-2014, 11:29 AM

Noo, dont trust them at all save up the movie to buy a real on usually its a Scam, and if they do send you one, its either been broken and repaired or even worse.
03-18-2014, 11:36 AM

Your money to blow. Buyer beware. Do you really think they would help if you were not completely satisfied? What about warranty?
03-18-2014, 11:50 AM

"So I went online and found this Instagram page with these people who claim to be "legit" and they sell "brand new" MacBooks at $450. "
^^ No, this is a SCAM.

"I don't know if I should just take the risk?"
^^ AVOID, this is a SCAM.

"Also, how wrong would it be if I told my dad I needed money for university applications but spent it on the laptop?"
^^ Lying is not a good thing, he will be hurt. Be honest and tell him why you need the money!
03-18-2014, 11:55 AM

They say they are legit. Well they are not going to advertise themselves as con men!