This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My sister is so fake?
03-18-2014, 11:28 AM
My sister is so fake?
She is honestly one of the fakest people i know. Here are some examples:
• She says that she hates makeup and she doesn't wear any because she thinks its stupid, then she uploads a youtube video of "her makeup routine" on her "beauty" channel (and she doesnt know that i know about her videos).
• In her videos , she tries to act all "typical little miss cutie" and tries to act all sweet and cute when in real life, SHE IS THE MEANEST PERSON I KNOW.
• With friends, she pretends to be the "loving type" (as in hugging ppl every second) when in real life, she is nothing like that.
• I was talking about this cool actress and she said that she doesn't like her, then she starts tweeting about how cool she is (she doesnt know that blocked people on twitter can read your tweets, and yes obviously she blocked me on there lol)
• She blocked me on facebook so I won't see anything because she doesnt want me to see anything, but if its so private then why does she let everyone but me see it? My friend has her as a friend on there, and she writes words like "what the heck/hell" and she never says that.
• I could write forever about what a fake hypocrite she is but it would take too long.
You might think that I'm just too judgmental, but I learned that from her. She always teases me for everything when in real life, she is the one who needs to be judged. SHE IS SO FAKE IT LITERALLY HURTS. ESPECIALLY WATCHING HER YOUTUBE VIDEO AND WATCHING HER ACT SO FAKE AND EVEN TALK FAKE WAS DISTURBING
I don't really have a question but i just need someone to answer this and idk (words of advice, relate?idk but pls answer).
She is 16 and I'm 14 (both girls) thanks\

bye

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 11:34 AM

I believe she is trying to figure out who she is and will try on a bunch of masks before she decides the one that is for her. That doesnt neccessarily mean she is fake she is just in a transition period of her life. Im no expert but thats what it sounds like. Now if she is fake and she is super mean call her out on it dont be mean but let her know that you know she is being ridiculous and she isnt fooling anyone. It may be hard people may hate you for it but it is still the right thing to do to not let her believe her own lies. Truth is always better than lies even if it hurts the people you care about.

Ads

03-18-2014, 11:50 AM

Some people have a hard time accepting themselves. Just ignore it.
03-18-2014, 12:00 PM

She sounds like she is going through some stuff. As someone else put it 'trying to find out who she is'. I think we all act a little differently around family then how we act with friends and what we choose to show the world.

You'll be happy to know that she'll most likely grow out of it by the time she is in her 2nd. We've all been there at some point, so you're not alone! Also, when it comes to siblings, especially sisters, when you live together most of the time, it's easy to see those flaws that other people might not.

It appears you get really frustrated by her, so I suggest keeping a distance, stop looking at those tweets, stop watching the YouTube videos, etc. They will only add to your frustration.
03-18-2014, 12:10 PM

She is just playacting at being several personas at different times, it is fun to her. does not mean she is fake, she is what she appears in reality.
Internet ID don't have to be our true selves, its a venue where you can be what you want.
Besides, all of us are different in in the privacy of our homes and act differently in the presence of outsiders for reasons of etiquettes.
I think you should be living your own life and stop pursuing her activities.