This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My girlfriend has many guy friends?
03-18-2014, 02:54 PM
My girlfriend has many guy friends?
So my girlfriend has many many guy friends many of which she's really close to. A few of these guys even have feelings for her, yet she still talks to them. Many don't even know I exist,I think it's totally wrong. She comments on their pictures on their facebook with hearts and ''you're so adorable or attractive'' yet she doesn't often write comments on my pictures! tbh I am jealous and I think it's just wrong to have so many guy friends especially when some really do have feelings for her and she doesn't even tell them she's going out with me. Some guys even write on her wall and call her ''baby'' if a guy is not afraid to call her that on her fb wall, I really wonder how far he goes when they talk in private.

I think it's important that you people know she cheated on me once, she didn't have sex but she sent her best guy friend a partially nude picture and I found out. We broke up but we got back together and I decided to give her another chance.

What are you people's opinion on her having many guy friends and what should I do? should I communicate with her about it? (I did before) but I mean in a more forceful way, like telling her that she should let these guys know I'm her bf and she should become more distant to them.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 02:55 PM

Talk to her about it, it could be a misunderstanding but she&#x27;s could also probably be doing you wrong. Tell her how you feel about it. But having a lot of guy friends is normal but idk about all that commenting and stuff.

Ads

03-18-2014, 02:59 PM

I don't think she is taking your relationship seriously, she doesn't think you two are exclusive but she likes you so that is why she is still with you.
I think its fine for a girl to have guy friends when she has a boyfriend, but it is completely unacceptable that she hasn't told them about you, and acting the way that she does is wrong.

You should talk to her about this, and if she doesn't really care, then I don't think she likes you as much as you want her to and you should give your relationship a second thought. If I had a boyfriend, I would never ever do anything do hurt him, or do anything that would jeopardise our relationship in any level.
Smile