This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My ex over reacted about something?
03-18-2014, 03:10 PM
My ex over reacted about something?
So i started dating this guy in October 15. We were together for a month before I saw that he was puting me before EVERYTHING. His grades were'nt doing well and his friends were complaining that they never hangout anymore since him and i started dating. So i asked that we took a break but he freaked out and said that i dont actually love him and all this other stuff so he ended the relationship. This tore me apart because I really liked this guy. When i saw him 2 days later at school i broke down in tears. That happened everytime I saw him. But that was for 2 days and we made up and got back together. We dated for 2 more months before I decided that I was going to break up with him because I lost feelings for him and i like one of his friends. But before I could do that, he somehow hacked my gmail account and looked at my conversations with my big bro (not blood related or actually family, we are just so close that we call each other bro and sis, we are always going to be bro and sis). He saw that we say stuff like "i love you" to each other and that we mean a lot to each other and stuff like that. But there was one day where I said that I feel like I should be with him instead of my bf because of some reason (i dont remember and I can't exactly get onto my gmail to look cuz he changed the password) and so he freaked out and we broke up and he called me a cheater and posted the whole break up and my "big bros" and I's convo's in facebook. It was a group page thing where only certain people could see it but there were like 20 people in that group plus some that he added so they could see the post. He texted the whole thing to some my friends and called his friends and told them all about it. Now some of his friends hate me. Luckily it's not the friends of his that I was already friends with. They were just a little dissapointed in me. But they don't hate me. Also my friends don't hate me ever because they are good friends. Oh also, he contacted my "big bro's" gf and told her everything so they broke up. But they made up a little later, which was good. Also I apparently cheated on an ex boyfriend of mine with a guy that I really loved, but that was 3 exes ago.And they said I cheated with that because I was telling an ex i love him. I blame my self for all that. That one ex i actually loved, he screwed my heart and mind up by hurting me and breaking my heart, We were togetr for a year. And he somehow found that out. But yeah all this drama happened. It hurt for him to do all that. One of my friends and my mom told me I should tell the school (councilor?) what he did because thats considered cyper bullying? Idk but I'm afraid if i do that, the friends that are both his and my friends, will hate me for sure. My mom said she was tempted to call his father. What do you think of all of this? Also, I really like nick and I don't want him to think I am a bad person Sad I want a chance with him. One of his and my friends told me he can take a heart break. But what if my ex said that he better not date me? or that he himself thinks it's a bad idea? Idk what to doSad(all of this is really depressingSad im trying to forget about it, slowly all of the drama is going away but this all happened 3 days ago...and we all got back to school from winter break, today. ID K WHAT TO THINK OR DO

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 03:24 PM

Yes, she over-reacted. You need to tell her to calm down and think about this rationally.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply