This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it safe to meet this guy i met online for sex?( details)?
03-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Is it safe to meet this guy i met online for sex?( details)?
So I met him online and I looked him up and both his twitter and facebook page match his description. They're both years old so he didnt recently make it, and he has pictures with family and friends. I've video called him so i really know he's that person. He's from another state and is visiting next week and wants to hook up. I know you can never be 100% sure, but does he sound safe to meet? I mean I know his name, where he works, and I 99% sure he's the person he says he is online. We plan to meet somewhere public for dinner and go back to the hotel, which is a busy popular hotel here. So its not some sleezy motel. I'm really worried from all these stories ive heard online and such but he seems legit?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 03:49 PM

I do not think that it is safe. I mean, I wouldn't meet him.

You may not know what kind of person he is. Okay, you have a lot of information about him, but people can turn out to be the exact opposite.

I would not trust him. I'd be afraid to meet a person I have met online. Clearly it depends on the situation, but I hope you are mature enough to take your own responsibility.

Know that you can not be entirely safe and sure of what you're doing.

But be mature enough to act as you think you should act.

Ads

03-18-2014, 04:04 PM

I think you just need to make an educated guess about if you're comfortable with it since you did cover most of your bases. someone will probably say that you don't know what could happen once you get alone in his hotel room, which is true but that's still probably safer than taking him back to your place so he knows where you live.
you should probably know though I am sure that he probably does this with a lot of girls, so don't be naive to think that it is more than it is and make sure to use protection. if you're thinking that its going to be anything more than just sex, its probably not worth it for you.
03-18-2014, 04:16 PM

Hmm... be careful...i think that you could meet him but dont go to the hotel with him. get to know him personally better and then you can do what you want with him.