This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I Stand A Chance With Her?
03-18-2014, 05:22 PM
Do I Stand A Chance With Her?
I know this girl. She's popular, she's a cheerleader, and I feel she is out of my league. I'm not "popular" or a loser by any means but I'm in the middle of both crowds. We're partners in one class and will be the entire year. I've talked to her before this year but just casually and we're on a first name/nickname basis and we talk after class sometimes but I don't have her number so we don't text. I'm thinking about inserting myself into her life more, like replying a lot on twitter, so she notices me more than just a classmate. I'm not bad looking but I'm not very good looking either. She's cute but her popularity pushes it up a bit for all the guys. A lot of guys talk to her (jocks and non jocks), but the fact that she doesn't date any of them tells me she's not really interested. My question is should I attempt to get to know her more with the intentions to go out with her or should I forget about it? I feel like I need something out of a movie to happen lol. Basically, do I stand a chance with her? Thanks in advance for all answers and they are all appreciated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 05:29 PM

HeII No

Ads

03-18-2014, 05:41 PM

Yes, just be confident!
03-18-2014, 05:46 PM

Give it a shot but don't invest all of your time into this chick. It'll turn her off and probably leave you alone.

Focus most of your time on other things. Make yourself an interesting person that a girl like her would want to go out with.
03-18-2014, 05:53 PM

Honestly, you just described me, and the guy I'm dating now. Sounds Alot like you. I think you would have a good chance with her. And put something on Twitter about this girl you have class with and wish you had a chance with her and see if she says something about it . Don't be afraid to tell her how you feel to her face either. I think that's the cutest thing in the world (:
03-18-2014, 06:09 PM

Alright, u seem just like me, but probably unlike u i never had a gf but anyways, populirity is just way over rated, its all about the people who r going in life. Anything is possible but i dont think ull be able to get with her (no offence) just by the way ur telling it. But i do think how ever if u think u can get her if u put ur self more in her life i think its a good idea but, dont do the twitter thing alot but only some that u would only really trully respond to or shell think ur a stalker and dont want to talk to u anymore (from exPerience) lol. But like sneak ur self in, like talk to her a bit more, try to get her more comfutable around u, then shell give u her number, like someone did to me, she was like, u have my nuber right? I said no and she said gimmy ur phone and i did and she put her number in my phone, or if ur guys in a good conversation and it had to stoP due to class, ask fir her number to continue it, and once u get it, strt txt her more only if she starts txt u on phone more. Then get closer and closer, unless ur at a spot tuat u dont think that ull guys will pass then stay at it, dont try to rush past that stage, wait it out then shell wArm up to u and thrn bf and gf time and u guys then might stick together for a long time. Wink if u know wat i mean, but u just gota try or ull never find out. I hope this helped. Smile any questions u wana ask?