This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Creative ideas for travel?
03-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Creative ideas for travel?
I'm going to travel around Europe and I was wondering what is the best way to log my travels. I've met lots of people who have done world trips but it is as if they never traveled because there is not a photo or journal to be seen in their house. They end up storing all their photos on a computer and not doing anything with them. I'd like to think of creative ways to log my adventures. There are a lot of different methods:

1) Blog (which I would update with my smart phone - I hear bringing a laptop while traveling is risky)
2) Twitter (microblogging method where I can post photos and thoughts of my trip)
3) Postcards (a creative option to handwritten journals - ex: different postcard for different city)
4) Handwritten journal (traditional, don't have to be consumed with electronics all the time)
5) Video taping (could vlog to youtube)
6) Instagram (snapshots of what I'm doing and where I am)

7) iPhone Camera (to instantly upload photos to blog or videos to youtube)
8) Instant Polaroid Camera (to instantly print out photo to attach to handwritten journal entries)
9) DSLR Camera (for really nice quality images - although I have no idea what I'd do with these during the trip. This would be good for AFTER the trip where I can upload to blog or print out to frame)

IDEAS ANYONE????!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 07:05 PM

i would do blond, journal , video and photos . video and photos can give you inspiration for your writing .

Ads

03-18-2014, 07:10 PM

polaroid so you can caption it as what that exact moment felt like to you and what you were experiencing right as you took it. A hard copy that was right there with you is much more sentimental.