This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you see your friend's, friends on facebook?
03-18-2014, 08:19 PM
How can you see your friend's, friends on facebook?
So i have a friend on facebook and we were best friends with another girl in high school but we lost contact after i got kicked out, i found my friend on myspace in 09 and asked her about our other friend but she didn't respond, so i asked her again 3 weeks ago and again no respond.
So i tried to look at her list of friends on facebook to see if she has her but i guess she blocked it from others to see. I know that on myspace you can copy and paste their id number to your friends list and theirs would appear but it doesn't work on facebook is there another way?

Lol! I hope it's not to confusing...
I don't know if my other friend has a facebook that is why i'm trying to look at my friends list. Yes i have done search but i don't see her i might be getting her name wrong as some tend to change some letters in their names or maybe a different last name.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 08:32 PM

friend them, message them

Ads

03-18-2014, 08:35 PM

if you Dont See there friend list on there page than you cant view it because they restricted it
03-18-2014, 08:50 PM

That's a privacy issue you won't get around. Is your other friend on Facebook? Use the search.