This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NFC West Playoffs: Seahawks still without Harvin?
03-18-2014, 09:21 PM
NFC West Playoffs: Seahawks still without Harvin?
Seahawks fans,

They've got home field throughout the entire NFC Playoffs, but Harvin has been out injured.

Q 1. Will the Seahawks' Harvin return** in time for their first home stand or is he done for the season?

** ~ have heard a short while back that the franchise 'hopes' he is well enough to play, no details as of yet.

source: the news

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 09:35 PM

Actually, the Seahawks' homestand began in Week 16, when they lost to the Arizona Cardinals. That being said, I think Percy Harvin's fate will be determined by what happens on Thursday. If Harvin rejoins the team for practice on Thursday, I think he will play in the Seahawks' NFC Divisional playoff game, on Saturday, January 11, 2014. Otherwise, if there is another setback, and Harvin is unable to go in practice on Thursday, I think the Seahawks will put him on injured reserve, thus ending his season.

Ads

03-18-2014, 09:43 PM

Pete Carroll said Percy's going to practice Thursday, with intention of playing the next week. Percy expressed his confidence on Twitter saying "12's see u in 2 weeks ... It's go time once again".
03-18-2014, 09:58 PM

Harvin might be out for the playoffs. He&#x27;s been injured for a while now.