This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
5 questions on the windows phone 7 to help me with my essay please (biigeesst essay of my life) HELPPPPP?
10-15-2012, 07:53 PM
5 questions on the windows phone 7 to help me with my essay please (biigeesst essay of my life) HELPPPPP?
This is the biggest essay of my life. I'm not asking for someone to write the essay for me. I'm asking for the answers to these 5 questions. Please help me.

1. What makes the Windows Phone an exciting product?
2. How is the Window Phone different from other cell phones?
3. How would you sell or market the Windows Phone using social media such as Facebook and Twitter?
4. How can the windows phone be used in education?
5. What challenges and/or opportunities do you see with the windows phone?
no you cannot simply google these answers. Tried. If you're not gonna give a real answer save your breath please. Thanks ahead of time to people whos answers are legit.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

u can google it n get ans for thise questions..

Ads

10-15-2012, 08:01 PM

1. Answered for you in the other question.
2. Answered for you in the other question.
3. (Not To Sure on how to answer this one). Create fan pages for Windows Phone and allow people to Like or Follow. Update these pages regularly with the latest information about Windows Phone 7 (eg: new updates, new phone models).
4. Downloadable Educational apps (learn things in class through downloaded apps), MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and App Development (allows students to create their own application or game for the Windows Phone platform).
- Needs More Innovation (needs more creativity, more original ideas, ideas that can change everything)
- Continue Progress By Adding More Features (currently, Windows Phone 7 currently lacks features and needs to add more in future to make their users satisfied)
- Competing With Android, iPhone, Nokia and RIM Blackberry (they are leading the way and MS needs to find ways for Windows Phone to be one of the top platforms for smartphones in the market)
- Needs more developers (more developers required to expand the Windows Marketplace for more Apps/Games because this is one thing that plenty of users will looks at)
- Needs to satisfy more users (by showing why Windows Phone is more than just another platform and what it offers that are more superior to others)
- Windows Phone 7 is new and allows any type of user to get into it. (It isn't aimed only for one type of user. It is aiming to be a business phone, multimedia phone and etc.)
- Current Windows Phone sells are higher than expected. (This shows success for Windows Phone 7 and that there is an opportunity for it. Many users likes Windows Phone 7 due to ease and most Windows Phone models have nice designs and are very high ended. MS needs to continue progress of making Windows Phone more mature and to make it become more mainstream).